Texas Gulf Coast Writers first Anthology is now open for submissions, with a tentative publication date of December 2017. The deadline for submission is September 30, 2017 via TGCWAnthology@gmail.com. This is the only source we will be using for accepting submissions.
Guidelines for Submissions
2. Stories and poems should be 5,000 words or less.
3. Stories should be in MS Word, Times New Roman, 12pt, and double spaced.
4. All Stories: We are open to all genres. Fiction, Non-Fiction or Poetry. Please indicate which category you are submitting both in the subject line of your email, and in the header of your submission.
5. Multiple Submissions: You may submit up to three stories and/or poems.
7. Make sure your name and contact information, as well as your bio, are part of the attachment.
8. Content must be suitable - think PG13 – no excessive profanity, vulgarity, violence, etc.
What happens after I submit my story or poem? Please be patient after you press the SEND button. Wait for an email response that says: Thank you! Your information has been received. This is your confirmation that we have received your story or poem and that it has been entered into our database. This is the only confirmation you will receive.
How will I know if my story is selected? We do not send rejections. If you have not heard from us 30 days before the book’s on-sale date, that means we have decided not to use your story or poem. Submission is not a guarantee your manuscript will be published. IF your work(s) selected, you will be contacted and given a chance to review final edits.
PAYMENT - If your work is selected to appear in our anthology, you must sign a contract agreeing that this is your original, unpublished work, and that you grant TGCW the right to first publication. All rights will revert to you 30 days after the release of the book. In return, you will be PAID with one free copy. Any other profits will go to Texas Gulf Coast Writers.